BRN 2.00% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi all fellow Brainchippers,So much b/s going on…..I will call...

1. 254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi all fellow Brainchippers,

So much b/s going on…..

I will call this as I see it, certainly no chartist however so much BS as far as an uptrend being called, yes certainly if one was fortunate enough to buy in below 10c and 20c mark yes in their eyes it could be an uptrend, in factual reality it is not…… (ulterior motives by some? Ones that flit in and out with their charts and analysts should perhaps have more attention paid to)

There will always be a two way conversation, sometimes one does not agree, however different points need to be listened to and respected. (This helps with growth and knowledge, yes some are just D’s

1. New companies never grow overnight.

2. New tech takes time.

3. Incredibly astute people’s will always jump on board where the opportunity presents itself , into the fold of incredible opportunities where they see the capability of a company’s growth in an expedential level, hence so will their wages and their opportunities for options, it’s not always about $ and cents however it’s about being part of an amazing opportunity to be part of something in this case part of the 4th industrial revolution. (this will further their career, however I do not see these people’s jumping ship ever, should all go to plan)

4. Already explained the reasons why, 2022 , will be the start of this amazing journey.

5. My shares will not be sold nor traded.

6. There is so much going on behind the scene.

7. We are mushrooms, fed nothing due to confidentiality.

8. Always remember PATENTS….. (no patents you have nothing)

Nan xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $454.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $2.351M 9.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 212207 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 372207 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ 7464422
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.