BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-17556

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Now, I have absolutely nothing against alternative views, even slightly negative viewpoints, if they are based on solid facts, not emotionally charged negativity, or more to the point, downramping, dictated by a desire to manipulate uneducated investors, through fear.

Brainchip, despite having their issues in the early days, has become a very disciplined operation, with what I'd call, a lot more accountability, a solid business model, and the determination to stick to the path, but at the same time being able to be flexible.

Listening to our future clients, was a major step, providing what our clients/future customers want.

Rather than coming across as arrogant bullies, we have quietly gone about our business, despite the criticism from shareholders, including myself a times over the last 6 years, to be at the point where, not only are we very comfortable, but our future clients are super excited to get their hands on Peter Vans dream.

Dark Matter, Black Holes, Event Horizons....that's the final destiny awaiting downrampers, the noose is tighting, time is fast approaching to say farewell forever....and ever.

Goodnight from Perth wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.