BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-17862

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525

I measure at 39B buts whats a lousy 3b difference. Ten cent holdings who took a lot of retailers overnight at $31 are looking ‘very smart’. What’s that got do with BRN? Effed if I know, help me out lol?
    Its only a matter of time. 4DS are shooting the moon lately, no product but great partners and have openly stated they would like to be consumed, WD should do that.
    WBT is many years off revenue but the flavour of the month, small to medium SOI coincides with the strange market movements.
    If a major player was to take a significant holding, shareholders will never look back. Liquidity is there, product is there and users are lining up per say. How good do you want it based on ASX listed ‘Proven’ companies are and will be bought at multiples.
    FF 2.7b is a stab in the dark yet feasible stand alone, however come big foot with big money big contacts, well that changes everything.
    I don’t post much here, as the gurus have everything covered however I do thoroughly enjoy the downramping because I once traded like them…… I want my decision to be right and hence I want SP growth today.. Hello!
    Markets don’t work like that. Patience Grasshopper even if it means balls and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.