BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-17865

1. 9,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25775
    I am sorry I cannot look at Afterpay selling debt not my cup of tea. I saw an add the other day for a before pay or something like that which is selling debt in the expectation of pay. Throw the money lenders out of the ASX and invest in something that will produce employment and opportunities not grind people into the dirt as they work three jobs for minimum wage to never catch up. Debt and ease of access is a greater risk than being replaced by robots in my opinion.

I will be happy for a completely de-risked going concern and once this is achieved the the universe beckons and the sky will not be the limit any longer.

The common theme across all of mans existence where wealth creation is concerned has been the ability to retail a product. There was the spice trade, the fur trade, the tobacco trade, the rubber trade and so on and so forth right up to Amazon.

I was reminded of the power of being able to retail a variety of products when Jeff Bezos it was calculated last year as a result of the growth in online trade could have given $US208,000 to each Amazon employee around the world and would have still had more money than he had in January, 2020 just before Covid really started to bite.

So then I go to Brainchip and AKIDA technology and think about it as a product that can be retailed. It is not like spice with basically one use. It is not like fur with basically one use, It is definitely not like tobacco with basically one use and so on and so forth. AKIDA technology has a market in every form of currently dumb device/product in the world.

Just think about children's toys that you know about and start with toddlers. My granddaughter has a piggy bank that sings and counts when you put the coins in. It could be so much more interactive with key word spotting and pattern recognition it could be giving her running totals of how much she has saved as an example. She has an activity board thing that is on wheels and she can pretend to use the telephone, push buttons that count, push buttons and make music, etc; but it could have AKIDA technology and key word spotting and a camera. The list just goes on and on and this is just in the toddler toy range.

The future potential for this company's product is virtually limitless and so no one can credibly place a long term value on its shares. Think about Apple and where it has found its markets. It is so narrow in comparison. Computers and phones made it a success.

Think about these numbers: "The toys market alone is forecast to reach revenues of more than $120 billion by 2023" according to Mr. Google.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.