BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-18146

1. 654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Sadly, I'm starting to agree more that we will never learn which specific products contain Akida IP. The well researched speculation of "Akida inside" by posters here may seemingly never come to fruition when in actual fact the uses are above and beyond what we ever imagined. Sadly market only wakes up once those 4Cs start fattening up. I do like our chances!...

The way Brainchips sudden growth in confidence through more professional marketing in 2021 and the ramp up of staff hiring tells me a whole suite of new products are about to hit the market sound like Akida inside. When I'm using my "smart" devices I never stop and think what is behind screen...

Just like the Arm Holdings IP business model, the Brainchip Holdings IP business model could have even more success right under everyone's noses and indeed flood the market in stealth. This time last year I'd never heard of these multi billion $ companies such as Arm or Renasas even though their tech is often the brains powering big name products.

BRN outperforming the market 10x over the next few years is very likely imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.