BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-18388

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541

Good afternoon on the East Coast smile.png

Nice volume with a few hours left to play out today, I wonder if the combination of You Tube presentations, recent interviews, the reality that our first born is almost ready to enter this new world, an announcement of our new CEO is pending, or even an IP signing is very close, it's not really a mystery now is it ?

The potential is limitless for Brainchip going forward, talking about having/hoping to have a product, is a long way from actually delivering a fully functioning, World first class Neuromorphic Chip in Silicon, linked to Tier 1 companies, is going to be disruptive as can be, with a very strong ethical presence focused on Beneficial AI, reducing the Carbon Footprint on this planet, how much more positive an angle does one company need to portray....Success is going to be ours, now whether you personally decide to jump off when the first big step arrives, which it will in my opinion, is purely your choice.

Once traction is confirmed and revenue streams firm, nothing is going to stop our company from becoming a World Class Operation, purely my business opinion, and knowing a little about some of the staff members and their personalities, well, I always follow positive, honest, caring, hardworking, genuine, humble, dedicated individuals, with a solid, stable lifestyle wrapped up in integrity, well, I'm sold and will follow my dream to the end...Brainchip Inc...the fruits of labour are so close now.

Tech x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $807.2K 4.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1828984 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 514555 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.