BRN 4.26% 24.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-18417

1. 10,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27678
    It is so hard to comprehend charting. Who do we believe or does it matter. One theory of charting appears to be that you work out what your sentiment is then just wait until a chart comes along that you like and matches your sentiment and believe that one. From today we had a chart that proved if we held at above 53 at close we were on our way to 64 and another that proved we were going back down and that was it all over red rover. Of course these were the charts of random posters who have never been here before that I can recall.

Then we have the charts of someone who has been here regularly for a very long time now who also does actual research who consistently provides charts and speaks about trends. Those who have been riding that trend for more than a year and a half now probably would give greater weight to this persons charts than those of the just called in to say hello charts.

It is just so confusing or is it solely done to confuse at a time when the trend is up and shorts are being caught out. It is all academic to a long term investor in the end.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.