BRN 5.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-18503

1. 248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    I have a love-hate relationship with charts (no offence @YLJ & @dolci). I initially set out to find a pattern somewhere (I was studying Berkshire Hathaway's shares on my own time during my internship in a bank). I took a few TA and charting courses from Bloomberg (In addition to those I attended as I was learning to automate my team's data collection with Bloomberg scripts). Armed with this knowledge, I used it in my share purchases, however I realised that to me, data / news often trumps any form of charting analysis, and and let's just say I made many badly-timed decisions despite following the 'rules'. My personal opinion (no disrespect to our resident chartists) is that charting is a little like reading tea leaves to me, in the sense that either you tend to see what you want to see, or the conclusion may be "it can either go up or down" (inflection). Also, I've noticed that chartists often have differing opinions despite referencing the same data. Having said this, with the benefit of hindsight, charts do seem to support some price movements, so it's a mixed bag.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $935.0K 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 178405 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 562404 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.