BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Before I comment on this article I would make the following...

1. 9,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25775
    Before I comment on this article I would make the following point. We know as a matter of absolute certainty because of ASX announcements that Brainchip is working with Ford, Valeo, Renesas, NASA, Vorago and Tata but no one has managed to provide any cast iron proof of a product that is being tested, developed or whatever despite knowing that we are looking in the right place.

Then we know that Brainchip again is working with other unidentified partners and EAPs once again because of statements made by Brainchip employees. No doubt about it but unlike the companies I have listed above this group do not want anything at all said to identify them as being involved with Brainchip.

It is apparent from the statement of Rob Lincourt DELL Technologies that they have been working with/testing AKIDA technology for potential use in a plethora of edge products but absent his statement I challenge anyone here to produce anything being published by DELL which gives this known fact away.

So it is actually unrealistic to expect that we will find proof of a product containing AKIDA technology before Brainchip and the EAP or partner company want to make it public.

The reality is that AKIDA technology is so versatile it has a plethora of use cases and this article from Samsung could relate to AKIDA then again not.

I am prepared to see AKIDA technology everywhere at the edge because it can be but at the same time I know it will not be because if Brainchip is working with two dozen Fortune 500 companies that leaves 476 Fortune 500 companies that they are not working with all of whom will be pursuing other solutions and marketing those solutions as amazing and cutting edge.

Remember 10% of a US 60 Billion dollar market is still US 6 Billion dollars.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.