BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes ! yes ! yes ! , remind you of a scene in a movie ? lol just...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Yes ! yes ! yes ! , remind you of a scene in a movie ? lol

just to add to those points of unfair advantage , not only are we priced to commercially convince and arm wrestle enormous peer corporate change once the tipping point is reached , Brn will also assist the transformative transition that is so Green Friendly, with Meta TF , CNN2SNN converter and plus other probable assists .... but here's the biggest smack down imo, PVDM and team has LISTENED to his EAP clients and has built a more refined, accessible product ,, a customisable product. One that can be used just as Apple phones used apps for their uptake and saturation. This Apple reference was shared in public after the Perth AGM. This reference gives regard to the bigger picture of Unfair Advantage, imo ,it is product use and access thru all multilevels of society. If you are in regular communication with your clients(industry) or prospective clients and listening to them , as I am suggesting Brn have. Then it stands to reason, going forward , how is your late to the party competitor going to seriously challenge you. Especially when you can see the competitor coming and have roadblocks called patents in their path.

Just my general thoughts

confident and patient

tip ... tip ... tip ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.