BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks for that @Mr Tech Laden and for confirming that I wasn't...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    Thanks for that @Mr Tech Laden and for confirming that I wasn't fabricating nonsense for HC clout.

I was slightly annoyed after both my Vietnamese post and the Osseiren post. I was only trying to share an experience or some information for the betterment of everyone and found that some people didn't believe what I was posting or were somewhat sceptical. The Vietnemese post annoyed me the most, what benefit would I get lying about seeing Peter at a shopping centre lol.

I can understand though, HC is a little bit like Kangaroo Court and when so many people come in here posting garbage and up and downramping it can be hard to determine what is and isn't truthful.

I am indeed attending the AI summit. My birthday is on the 20th and I've booked a couple of hours of "Birthday Leave" (firm policy) so that I can head into the city and finish off the day absorbing as much information as I can about our wonderful company.

Ticket below should anyone have doubt. If you care to double-check, you'll see the order date on the ticket lines up very closely to my original post about that very summit.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3478/3478513-9929762e4f88207bf31d3602e0d5383f.jpg

If I get the chance to talk to Peter in person I'll mention our shared dining experience. I'll also ask him for a photo and I'll share it here after the event (pls don't dox me). I'll also try to do a post summarising Peter's presentation for those that can't attend.

I'll have a look for overpups post now. His profile is on private so I'll have to dig back through.

Cheers!

Edit: was unable to quote your post for some reason...
    Last edited by SERA2g: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.