BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Actually from India. I know you NZ's look up to us Aussies and...

1. 9,738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25487
    Actually from India. I know you NZ's look up to us Aussies and think we can do anything but no India developed this amazing virus. Don't worry though there are also the Eta, Gamma and Beta variants so there is every opportunity for NZ to beat Australia and develop one first.

There is no commercial miss the boat rush for the NaNose device powered by AKIDA as it is unique due to the AKIDA technology capacity to be retrained on chip. So as each new variant is found it can be trained to detect. Whenever it arrives it will be heaven sent.

It is a loosing battle as currently around the world the stats show that one Delta infected person in the community on average will infect eight others before being identified and isolated. People across the world just cannot be trusted though to take appropriate precautions including isolation seriously. Vaccination is the only real solution and even then it has to be boosted at the required intervals to ensure sufficient and correct immunity.

I have said it before India has a population of 1.4 billion. It hoped to vaccinate 200 million by end of 2021. This still leaves 1.2 billion plus the original 200 million requiring booster immunisation before end of 2022 to only have 400 million then fully vaccinated and boosted. Already Delta how many more variants before the world wakes up that India and Africa need massive vaccination support.

Even NZ only has 20% of its population vaccinated.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.