BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-19523

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5543
    Hey Fibbo....you've been on this journey for quite a while, we've both seen each others posts, I don't have any posters on ignore, and like many, I choose to read posts at random, to read every single post on this forum would indicate a potential case of OCD...what I have noticed with your posts is that, you either believe in Peters et al beliefs, trust that this technology will be adopted in the coming years by the masses, join in the company's future journey as more versions of Akida are revealed (they are coming).

Or....your sentiment/disclosure is representative of an individual who's brain is being torn, torn from being pissed off that you haven't received your $1 million pay out after 4 years ? or you have invested in a company, whom have deceived you, cheated you, falsified "proof of concept", tricked you, misled you, conned you out of your life savings.

I find your posts rather obnoxious and to a degree, rather offensive to our Founder/s.

Yes, it's been a long and at times a bloody frustrating journey, but you must see the changes, the stability, the forward progress that's been made, I except that you are entitled to make genuine criticisms like I have at times over the journey, but mate, surely you can shed/share some positive light/views on the company.

I have got to know this company in detail, built friendly relationships with quality professionals, who are not only approachable, they are honest, genuine, family men, all with a love for technology, damn hardworking, the word never give up doesn't enter their minds, close to obsession (possibly)..that's what it takes fall into the genesis realm...pity all the great inventors who started humanity on this path aren't still alive...they all fell into the same category.....gifted with a knowledge that I and 99% of humanity wasn't/hasn't....respect the gift and the individual.

I'd love to read some of your positive posts, which you have previously shared.

Brainchip is a World leader in this field...all our potential clients, including NASA, would agree.

Please try to balance your posts, I haven't put you on ignore, why, because why should I, you're a shareholder, just like me.

Regards.....Tech x
    Last edited by Mr Tech Laden: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 18.3¢ $2.707M 13.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 93761 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 829397 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.