BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-1968

1. 10,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27028
    No thanks. Standing on the side lines shooting slow moving targets without knowing all the ins an outs is OK but being the slow moving target is not such fun. I remember I started a news letter for our local junior soccer club and each team manager had to write up the weekly game. At round three the boys in the team I managed had an absolute shocker and I had no idea how I was going to say anything positive as I stood on the side lines so I decided to interview each boy as they came off the field with the question how did you go. Each one had played off their head from their own perspective. It taught me a very valuable lesson about slow moving targets. I wrote up their match report in the spirit they had answered my question. The next week they went out and played a blinder and ended up joint champions at the end of the season. Negativity is a destructive emotion. Everyone makes mistakes the secret in life is to encourage people to own their mistakes in a positive fashion and work with them to improve.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.0¢ $756.7K 4.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 606564 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 651792 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.