BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

What @rayz, @bobbygrant and yourself have confirmed in my...

1. 10,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27196
    What @rayz, @bobbygrant and yourself have confirmed in my opinion is my speculation of some months ago which noting your admitted memory technique I will obviously need to remind you of so here goes.

On one of my regular Vorago website checks I found a new position vacant or career opportunity advertisement for a senior account management executive who would report directly to the CEO at Vorago. The person wanted for this position needed Department of Defence knowledge and clearance and to be a US citizen but most importantly proven experience in driving adoption of new technology.

I posited that this role was specifically to drive sales of the Hardsil rad hard AKD1000 and that it strongly indicated that NASA had taken AKD1000 Vorago/Brainchip Phase 1 directly to Phase 3 as it can but it had gone into secret squirrel mode because DARPA were now involved.

I pointed out that all of the Vorago product offerings on its website were standard ARM architecture that had been made rad hard using Hardsil and as such were not the type of products that would fit the description of new technology requiring someone with special skills and experience at driving such sales nor would it require someone reporting exclusively to the CEO with DoD clearance.

I have checked Brainchip’s event calendar on its website and it does not have any reference to this October Space Tech conference.

Still speculation but getting close to circumstantial evidence of such weight as to make a conviction safe.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.