BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2099

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 442
    Morning GL,

Last year I changed my super from a normal employee style one to Hostplus (there are more varieties but i chose that one, to memory bare foot investor chose it for me). Anyway very happy with the decision, i was able to manage 80% of my super without confusion of a smsf.
    So I've picked quite a few high dividends ones and other stocks. All but 2 are well performing. This to me goes to show that Hostplus rule that you can only invest from at least asx300 makes good sense to building a stay best egg.(of course anything can happen in the next 10years in lead up to my retirement)but it's allowed me to not be spontaneous and to not be impatient.
    That's why im choosing to place the maximum hostplus will allow me to buy Brn. Then the rule is when my share portfolio increases i can increase my number of shares in that one stock as long as it continues to not surpass 20% of my total portfolio. (something like that)
    so that is exactly what i will be doing. getting the max now as in Monday then seizing the moments to secure more when i can. I'm back at work now so my super will increase through my pay and im going to make extra contributions now
    sorry for long winded but u asked
    not financial advice and each to their own to seek professional advice or whatever.

All the best everyone and thankyou asx300 and Brainchip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.