BRN 20.5% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-21104

1. 1,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    These videos are starting to look very professional, and the same can be said for the new website.

We are exactly one day away from the large spike in SP that happened last September. I believe this was the start of the hype as Brainchip hinted about the EAP and many (including myself) expected it to be the start of a company rerate. As the news stopped flowing though, so did the SP. Investors didn’t understand how long this process took and started to lose faith or went off to seek their fortunes in other stocks.

In truth, behind a curtain of NDAs the company was progressing well. EAP customers were testing and Brainchip engineers were assisting them to see what improvements should be made before silicone production.

Peter started to build a team and took full advantage of the resources which ARMS had seasoned.

Now a year later we have the team, the look, the chip, and I think very possibly a bunch of household name EAP participates who are about to become customers of this first in class AI breakthrough.

Things are getting exciting.
    Last edited by robsmark: 02/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.