BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I so agree with both of you (FF and Slade). When I read the...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92

I so agree with both of you (FF and Slade). When I read the announcment of this 10th podcast, I was like,....meh (yawn).

Hmmmm, really,....you don't have any more "potential" customers or industry superstars (say, in the auto industry for example) to interview? I thought even the city planner of Sydney, or Perth, or San Francisco talking about smart cities would be neat. But no. We'll get the fab four dancing around each other like some 7th graders. OK fine.

But maybe Mr. Mankar will say he is so excited about the future iterations of Akida that he has been actually losing sleep, and Mr. Scarince will discuss a "possible" upgrade in the the US markets to the Nasdaq, and PVDM will talk about the company buying back hundreds of millions of shares because they are so cheap and he cannot find a better value for his companies money. And Rob Telson just can't stop giggling throughout.
    My pure speculation and far out opinion here and I know absolutely nothing dear HC editors. I am just fantasizing.

But no, you guys are right. This podcast will be like "crashing through open doors", and a "nothing burger", imo.

I do kind of have fingers crossed that PVDM and Mr. Mankar will show up in California when Rob Telson presents on September 13th. Maybe do a "drop in" and some photo ops, perhaps some team building in the Aliso Viejo, CA office.

Look, if it truly is a big reveal, wouldn't you want to be there and soak it all in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.