BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-21329

1. 1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Assume the upcoming Podcast with the fireside chat of our company's movers and makers is already recorded and probably being edited as we speak, but it just occurred to me it would have been a nice occasion in which to have answered some shareholders questions?
    Would have given the co a channel to get some maybe crazy, maybe some off the reservation input and feedback, which maybe could contain some kernels of useful inspiration amidst the dross?
    Would also perhaps have been an opportunity to further allay some shareholder fear and answer in a considered manner, many shareholder's desire for further info re the companies envisaged direction and roadmap in the foreseeable future.

Maybe a precedent they don't want to establish or maybe they believe this aspect is already sufficiently covered within Tony's portfolio, but thought I'd pop out the idea for what it's worth.

On a side note, any of us are free to buy, sell or hold within the restrictions of our means and the marketplace, so I certainly don't begrudge when anyone else does same.
    Be that Peter Van or Jo Blogs.
    But especially Peter, am so happy if he is using some of the money he has earned to enjoy his life in any way he see's fit. We are so lucky to be also benefitting from his labours, sacrifice and unique vision.
    As someone here say's "Pantene" baby......can't precisely say when....but, it will happen
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.