BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

G'day Real,Fed up China bashing that goes on, seems the West...

1. 1,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    G'day Real,

Fed up China bashing that goes on, seems the West always needs a bogie man.

Anyway, back to BRN.

If I remember correctly, Lou's full quote was:

"We don't need China right now"

Personally I don't think BRN should engage with China until we are big enough and have enough clout to hold our own. I've had and have money in minnows that have been chewed up and spat out by entering the Chinese market too early. Anyone else here have money in PET? If the Akida 1000 is the success we all think it will be, I'm convinced it will end up in devices throughout China. Money talks!!

I keep seeing references to that report forecasting the AI market to grow to $60B or whatever it is. Guessing that is based on world markets not bifurcating.

China looks to boost middle class
    Officially about 400 million Chinese are categorised as middle income, which is generally defined by the National Bureau of Statistics as a family of three earning between 100,000 yuan (US$15,200) to 500,000 yuan annually, though the definition is not always consistent.
    That represents less than a third of China’s total population. Japan counts two thirds of its population as middle income and the US about a half. If China were to increase its middle-income population to near 60 per cent, some 800 million people would fall into the category, creating a consumer market larger than the populations of the US and European Union combined, and giving it huge economic leverage on the international stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.