BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2168

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    thanks, lots of rain and the next couple of days it’s predicted 40-80 millimetres of rain so should be fun.

Look to be honest I haven’t been around long enough to have a full comprehension of what LDN has done for the company, in my opinion he is a very smart and calm guy, a gentleman you can tell, he has steered the ship for the last couple years and put it to where it is now, do I think some things could of been handled better? Yes of course, but who doesn’t make mistakes, I think from memory he came out of retirement in 2015/16 so the workload that is required would be very demanding and I think @ff said he has mentioned looking after his wife and kid.

LDN and the BOD know exactly what is about to follow this year and beyond, the workload will skyrocket and my personal view is now is the right time for him to stand down and allow for somebody new to steer the ship, so I think it is a HUGE positive for us shareholders and the company that this is happening now, it tells you that things are very very close IMO ( we know this already )

ive seen some people post a couple days ago see this as a negative but I refuse to believe that at all.
    The share price drop on market open the other day when it was announced and bounced back to only finish 2% under the previous day shows the belief in the company is getting stronger and stronger, I’ve never been more confident then I am now.

Can you imagine the markets response when they announce a new CEO, especially if it’s a well known and respected person, I am excited.

I’ve spoken with Ken 2 days ago and made a comment to him that he better not be leaving either (tongue in cheek) his response was,

“hahaha Im not going anywhere Jesse, I’m far too excited about the year (s) ahead”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.