BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Speaking of Akida in refrigerators ....my local newspaper (yes,...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Speaking of Akida in refrigerators ....my local newspaper (yes, this dinasaur still reads newspapers) had an article in which our state's Dept. of Natural Resources sent employees to dumps to literally inspect what types of trash were being disposed of and importantly, the percentage of the different categories.

What they found was that more than 30% of the garbage was composed of food waste, the most of any grouping. Trust me, that is a lot, as some of these disposal sites resemble ski hills.

"Food waste", says the department, "...when it breaks down in the landfill contributes to the production of methane gas, 28 times more powerful than CO2 when released to the atmoshere".

And, ...."Optimizing the settings in your fridge to ensure food isn't spoiling too fast helps, as well as rotating food and making it easier to see what's inside the fridge. And if produce is past its peak consider cooking or using it in....(suggestions for recipes to use old food - soups, smoothies, etc).

This corroborative real life example justifying the case for Akida in refrigerators is here people, right in my cities own little local newspaper.

Saving dollars and cents at home or helping to save the planet for everyone, this is a compelling example and a case for our Akida chip solution to a real world problem happening here and everywhere. Regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.