BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yes, I will admit I’m obsessed.I also bought more yesterday -...

1. 114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yes, I will admit I’m obsessed.
    I also bought more yesterday - too good to leave money lying around in a bank and not investing it in BRN. However, I only invest what I can afford to lose if all goes astray.
    I have acouple of comments I’d like to make given the posts over the last couple of weeks.
    1) PVDM, I believe, has a very good business acumen and has made many great decisions for the company.
    2) I am extremely excited to find out who the next CEO will be and hope he/she does come from a big name company, If so, I don’t care what pay and options they are given.
    3) The company has decided on a strategy involving NDA’s and everything that entails. It is their right to do so. If you are unhappy with that call then sell.
    4) I like to hear opposing views to my own as it makes me continually test my reasoning.
    5) People who knowingly mislead others for financial gain are the lowest form of humanity.
    6) Everyone has the right to invest in the market in whichever way they like, as long as it is legal.
    7) A big thank you to all the brilliant posters who give freely of their time and knowledge!

IMO
    GLTA
    This is not financial advice, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.