BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

As the old saying goes, where there is smoke there is probably...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    As the old saying goes, where there is smoke there is probably fire.

I am personally unable to assess Brainchip through the lense of a Tech Person, due to simply not being knowledgeable enough in the Space. It's like another language, hands up the technically challenged?? I have both arms up!!!
    However, that being said, I can certainly ask myself what all the smoke around Brainchip is? And look through the Lense of a laymans eyes to educate myself on other important fundamentals that I do have some understanding of, like spotting some of the best companies there is collaborating.

IMO, it's not only in the expertise of the Brainchip team but in the partnerships and recurring theme of same that makes it look like a good thing to me. The risk v reward scenario here is massive IMO. Large Companies and Corporations from two of the Worlds Leading Technologically Innovative Countries have already signed agreements, namely Japan and The United States of America.

Some Big Tech Names and Space Exploration Leaders clearly saw the early smoke around Brainchip, hence probably why they remain and lead amongst some of the best Tech designers and innovators on the planet. The Vision to further develop the Brainchip Technology into ground breaking new products indicates their foresight and vision for the future. It just highlights to me how serious the Brainchip Technology really is.

One simply CANNOT deny the validity of the Brainchip Technology. I have coupled the below Company names with education from the Brainchip Learn section of their website and of course Fact Finder's incredible depth of knowledge and research shared here on hotcopper, it is simply invaluable to me in balancing my assessment. Mr Tech Laden and all the endless contributions from a massive base of loyal posters and investors here as well. It's simply brilliant collaboration which in turn brings synergy. Thanks to everyone for your contributions to my knowledge I am much wiser and owe you all a shout out.

Brainchip Learn:
    https://brainchipinc.com/learn/

Brainchips great story also includes pre booked mass production time slots at TSMC via the Socionext partnership. Right in the middle of a global chip production shortage Socionext have used their slot times at TSMC to enable Brainchips Akida to begin much anticipated production and hence broader investigation and application?

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210816005738/en/BrainChip-Receives-Akida-Chips-from-Socionext-America

Socionext:
    is a system on a chip company formed in March 2015 from former system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic. It currently has about 2,500 employees worldwide and is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. It is a privately held Company by the Development Bank of Japan, Fujitsu, and Panasonic. Socionext is a global, innovative enterprise that designs, develops and delivers System-on-Chip based solutions to customers worldwide. The company is focused on technologies that drive today’s leading-edge applications in consumer, automotive and industrial markets. Socionext combines world-class expertise, experience, and an extensive IP portfolio to provide exceptional solutions and ensure a better quality of experience for customers.

The name Socionext comes from their vision and values as their website States and is pasted below also.

SOC - SOC (System-On-Chip), our core business area
    I/O - IO, (Input and Output), a fundamental element constituting semiconductors.
    ONE_One, (our goal: to be number one)
    NEXT_Next, (forward-thinking, looking to the future)
    EXT_Ext, (short for "extension"), as we strive to reach new opportunities globally

Number of employees: approx 2,500

Turnover: Combining sales of the Fujitsu/Panasonic LSI design teams, is estimated at roughly $1.3 Billion USD.

Founded: 1 March 2015

Headquarters: Nomura Real Estate Shin-Yokohama Building; 2-10-23 Shin-Yokohama; Kōhoku-ku, Yokohama, Japan

Subsidiaries: Socionext America Inc., Socionext Europe GmbH, Socionext Korea Ltd

Owners: Fujitsu, Panasonic and the Development Bank of Japan.

Areas served: Asia, Europe, North America

Brainchip/ Socionext Agreement:
    https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-and-socionext-sign-a-definitive-agreement-to-develop-the-akida-neuromorphic-system-on-chip-brainchip-260619/

Renesas Electronics Corporation
    delivers trusted embedded design innovation with complete semiconductor solutions that enable billions of connected, intelligent devices to enhance the way people work and live. A global leader in microcontrollers, analog, power, and SoC products, Renesas provides comprehensive solutions for a broad range of automotive, industrial, home electronics, office automation, and information communication technology applications that help shape a limitless future.

Number of employees: 18,612 (Consolidated, as of 2021)

Turnover: Approx $6.4 Billion USD combined as at Dec 31, 2020.

Founded: 1 November 2002

Headquarters: Koto City, Tokyo, Japan

Subsidiaries:
    Integrated Device Technology, Intersil, Dialog Semiconductor,
    Renesas Semiconductor Manufacturing Co.,
    Renesas Semiconductor Package & Test Solutions Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Electronics Hong Kong Limited
    Renesas Semiconductor Singapore Pte. Ltd.
    Renesas Mobile Corporation
    Renesas Electronics Singapore Pte. Ltd.
    Shougang NEC Electronics Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Electronics Europe Ltd
    Renesas Semiconductor KL Sdn. Bhd.
    Renesas Design Vietnam Co. Ltd.
    Renesas Yamagata Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
    Renesas System Solutions (Beijing) Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Electronics America Inc.
    Renesas Northern Japan Semiconductor, Inc.
    Renesas Electronics Sales Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Electronics Europe GmbH
    Renesas Semiconductor (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
    Renesas System Design Co., Ltd
    Renesas Technology (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd.
    Renesas System Design Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Eastern Japan Semiconductor, Inc.
    Renesas Kyushu Semiconductor Corp
    Renesas Semiconductor Kyushu Yamaguchi Co., Ltd.
    Renesas Micro Systems Co., Ltd.

In September 2013, Broadcom acquired most of Renesas Mobile Communications business.

Brainchip/ Renesas IP Agreement:
    https://brainchipinc.com/first-akida-ip-license-agreement/

NASA (EAP) Agreement:
    The National Aeronautics and Space Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. NASA was established in 1958, succeeding the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics. (We all know how involved Elon Musk currently is at NASA, personally I am sure he knows exactly how incredible Akida is, just IMO of course)

BrainChip receives NASA order for an Akida Early Access Evaluation Kit:
    https://*********.com.au/brainchip-akida-nasa-renesas-electronics-america-signs-ip-agreement/

Brainchip/ Vorago Technologies Collaboration to harden Akida Chip for space flight:
    https://brainchipinc.com/brainchip-and-vorago-technologies-agree-to-collaborate-through-the-akida-early-access-program-2/

The companies above as testified via signed agreements or collaborations with Brainchip are very serious leads relative to the undeniable potential of the Akida Technology. I truly believe Brainchips Akida will one day reach most people on the planet via one device or another, perhaps several?

In the middle of the smoke, there are some massive entities stoking this fire. Great partners of innovation, strength and credibility to realise Akida's potential and deliver it to the people for the good of humanity. This Aussie company is being courted and followed by the best on the planet.

What a great fireside seat this is!!!

Go Brainchip, Go Akida.

IMO
    DYOR
    Good luck to ALL Holders.

Ps.
    I hope all the links work, if not head over to the brainchip website or perhaps a quick search via other engines.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.