BRN 2.56% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-21904

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I started wondering if the fireside chat of the last podcast mentioned the elephant in the room - the search for the new CEO. Then I thought this could be a job for akida. Search an audio file for a word I say into a mic.

More generally I am wondering what sort of announcement we might hope to get at the September event. This leads me to think about what exactly they will be demonstrating. If is a video feed being analysed, then whose camera are they using? MagikEye? Why not?

If it is a mars rover, then is it you-know-whose?

I don't mean to be hypercritical but our Socionext exhibition was somewhat underwhelming - a PC card and a chip propped up or blue-takked onto a piece of masonite. (correct me if I'm wrong and please don't shoot the messenger). Could we not have had the raspberry-pi? Could we not have had a robot handing out Aussie pineapple n cheese on a toothpick to those unfortunates in the crowd that it detects covid positive?

At any rate, as the need for an ann. becomes more and more critical I'm thinking it might be one of:
    1. a new patent application.
    2. a deal with a big US govt dept. I'm going Environment as a surprise and for publicity.
    3. additional listing on the Frankfurt Exchange plus NASDAQ simultaneously
    4. a system that checks at the edge all incoming data into Azure, AWS, Google AI servers for profiling
    5. A collaboration with one of the big Swiss pharma
    6. A collaboration with a major electric motor manufacturer.

You get the picture. Please add to list.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $839.4K 4.314M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2278913 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 321205 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.