BRN 0.00% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-22

1. 649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 534
    Afternoon dawgs,

squiggled this arvos thoughts into 2021... time goes fast since I've invested in BRN. No more mundane days in the office anymore imagining the possibilities of Akida.

Beneficial AI on my mind. Not just any old AI.
    Quite plausible that ethical investment institutions take a slice of BRN... like the Superannuations pivot from oil to green energy. Maybe this type of investment would snowball if we were to make that 300 list, either the coming rebalance or the next.

A new generation of investors will be under pressure to put their money where their mouth is. According to a 2017 Morgan Stanley survey, nearly 9 out of 10 millennials are interested in sustainable investing....Brainchip is clearly paving a way of sustainability in AI technology and the industries that it can be applied to.IMO this is above and beyond plainly using AI to gather data for investment decisions which is the current practice.

As Alex the rocket scientist mentioned he looks at enabling technologies. Akida might enable more advanced driverless electric cars to come to market sooner. Akida might solve a critical problem that's preventing mass autonomous drone deployment to the market for parcel delivery. Think of the fossil fuel cuts Akida may enable.

I think our only problem will be the issue of our "beneficial AI" and enabling technology not seen as ethical due to a rapidly increasing displaced workforce that will be created. Then comes the issue of universal income which perhaps as rich Brainchip shareholders our dividends and company profits will easily fund.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $842.4K 5.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 316637 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1386823 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.