BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Thanks for posting this Jesse. :)What got my attention was the...

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    Thanks for posting this Jesse.

What got my attention was the answer to the question at around 11 mins in......

"What are our target markets where we really shine, where we support customers best?"

Rob answers...

“We’re focused on 4 key areas..smart city, smart health, smart transportation and smart home……
    We’ve had a lot of success in the automotive and transportation area, we’ve had a lot of success in consumer applications, and we’ve started to penetrate health in a way that I think we’re kind of leading in that space when it comes to an AI solution, that’s consuming very little power, allowing for portable applications and solutions that are driven by battery power, and those are areas where we see ourselves making a massive impact.”

We know already about success with Ford, Valeo and Renasis (in the auto and transport area) , so am curious about what is the successwe've had in consumer applications? Is he talking about the fridge? This reads to me like a done deal under a NDA... maybe an iteration of the upcoming Akida 500 or perhaps another IP deal in the works?

Also very happy to hear we are starting to "penetrate health" in something that sounds very characteristic of a Nanose style device.
    i.e.......An AI solution, low power, suitable for a portable solution with massive impact.

I know I might just be reaching with this but it got me a little excited.

Re Peters latest arrangement to convert some of his share holdings to cash, as I have previously stated he has my full support and gratitude.
    Without him and his effort, risk and sacrifice over many years there wouldn't be a company to begin with, for me to invest in and profit from.
    I am very happy to see him fulfilling his personal vision and commitments and expect to further benefit from his endeavour in the near future.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.