BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Oh my... I can't stop looking at the creases in that...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    redface.png Oh my...
    I can't stop looking at the creases in that tablecloth. Lol... it might sound precious to many here but being in Marketing, Rule #1 is make sure your brand looks as strong as possible. In this case, a quick trip back to use the hotel room iron. This is why you don't see big brands anywhere on the floor. You don't want people walking all over it and leaving scuff-marks.

One more thing - "Don't miss the bus" - IMO - has to go.
    Firstly, it's an English idiom that means nothing to an American - who one would assume is our primary demographic at this event.
    Secondly, If I walked past that booth without knowing what Akida is, I would look at that pull-up banner and think the AI tech has something to do with buses and I can take alcohol on board.

End of Rant. I feel purged - all IMO with a hope it adds value to anyone (if anyone) from the company reads HC.
    I'm cognisant that the Sales and Marketing team is something that is still being built, so no doubt our messaging and event planning will evolve and be a core remit of our incoming CEO.
    Again, not down ramping - I am gladly accumulating at these levels because Akida is the future of AI.
    And I whole-heartedly believe that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5050 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 439 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.