BRN 3.23% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I’m fully invested in BrainChip and plan on buying more because...

1. 2,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 616
    I’m fully invested in BrainChip and plan on buying more because I think the company will collapse and I enjoy losing my money.

Trolls everywhere. Don’t be fooled. Do your own research. Many members on here that have done their research love the company, the management, and are very excited about the future. We share a vision for Akida. It’s exciting, it’s fun, and we know how beneficial the technology will be. We have developed respect for the BrainChip team. And yes, we expect to do well financially by being patient and holding on to our shares tightly. None of us want to lose our hard earned dollars.

A lot of Trolls come out later in the day and I suspect they operate their downramping scam from countries outside of Australia. No different to the guys that make random telephone calls to tell you that your computer has a virus. This is just my speculation , I don’t really know what motivates people to deceive others.

Doing your own research will help you make decisions that are right for you. Figuring out who the genuine investors here and reading what they have to say certainly helps. You will have to invest quite a bit of time to understand the company, the technology, and gain a balanced view of the future.
    I hope that anyone who is investing for the first time and finds their way into this thread has a good time, is treated well, and importantly is able to make good choices for themselves.

To those that try to deceive others, Karma is real. You are perhaps just too young to know it. When one day you decide that you want to be a good person remember this: your memory will never leave you.
    All of this is my opinion from an anonymous poster.
    Alida Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $408.8K 2.574M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 220369 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 758961 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.