BRN 3.03% 16.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-23115

1. 1,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    When I was watching the interview ASX Investor had with Rob Telson on Sunday I though to myself, is RT hinting at further ARM to Brainchip recruitment?
    After seeing your Jem Davies post today, I now have the opinion that the next CEO of Brainchip will most likely be Jem Davies.

Below is the transcript that triggered my though at the time - 17:35min when Rob Telson paused then said "at this point".

ASX Investor (17:35 min)

Moving forward, I have to askyou as well. I'm sure you might have heard of the comparisons before between Brainchipand Arm. Of course not only is there potential IP licensing route to market butalong with that there's a range of different individuals who have come overfrom ARM, yourself included and I think your best place as well to just speakabout some of those similarities. But also some of those opportunities that yousee for Brainchip of course as an individual company to emulate some of thesuccessor trajectory moving forward.

Rob Telson

Yeah I mean first off ARM's a great company and forthose of us that came from ARM we all had very fruitful careers in thatenvironment, and I did a podcast with uh Jem Davies a few months ago and youknow Jem used that opportunity to highlight from stage 0 all the way to success.You know over 10 years right, and it is a process and so when you take a lookat Arm they've been around for a while 30 plus years. Geez probably longer thanthat but, uh they've mastered the licensing of IP and evolving their businessbased off of that. You really have to give them credit uh for doing that fromthe founders all the way to the guys that are driving the business today thatbeing said.

Yeah, because of the fact thatwe want to focus on IP and make that one of the core components of our business.It made sense to bring over some key folks that understood it, could execute it,can tell the story and not only that. Um, when you're supporting a customer andyou have experience in this space you sometimes you know what the next phase,the next challenge, the next question what's going to happen and that'sactually worked on our benefit so customers see that and go wow these guysreally understand where they're going and what they're doing and that's what wewant in this.

Our whole goal in thisenvironment is to make sure that our customers, uh can trust us and reallydepend on us to help them get the chip, uh to a successful spot. So um, that'sthe relationship between Arm and Arm style mentality per se and the type ofguys that we've brought on board here, ... at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $313.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $553.4K 3.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 2760881 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 295070 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.