BRN 2.17% 23.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-23491

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    wow! what a great article! this is the very reason why Akida will become a success! not only does it solve every concern addressed in how to make edge AI a possibility and viable, but, trough Brainchips Rasberry PI rout to market also addresses the challenges of making their technology available and in the hands of the next generation engineers. Brainchip is trough Akida solving many very difficult problem in edge AI, trough easy adoption of the technology (MetaTF, CNN2SNN, Tensor flow) but also solving some of the key challenges like power consumption (SNN event based processing) Cost of widespread SOC adoption ($15-20) or trough costumized IP licensing in other exciting SOC devices. Latency is no longer a problem because of their true edge capability to learn and adapt on the chip seperate from the internet and processes everything on the device next to the sensor witch in turn eliminate the issue of bandwidth(this blows me away)

if Akida is a dud and not a successful product I can hands down say they fooled me good. I am pretty much all in at this point and only own a few other stocks on the American market besides from Brainchip. I am aware of the risk, but how I see this play out over time I honestly can not understand anything but success at this stage. we already have validation of the product trough Renesas buying our IP. companies and organisations like NASA, Valeo, Ford and Dell are currently doing their own in-house testing among a lot of other EAP costumers that are under strict NDS as to keep a competitive edge over the rest of the world. I am prapared to wait as long as it takes for this to become a reality. If it has to come to a point where Bandwith and latency will force people to turn their head towards Akida, then so be it. again, great article! Rant over!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.005(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $461.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $1.912M 8.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 620903 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 966723 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.