BRN 1.28% 19.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-23672

1. 5,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    @dippY22
    my daugther got a small parcel via OTC in anticipation for this occurence, since then we have moved to up a notch from a more basic listing, this to me means an evidentual move and upgrade again to the nasdaq as other companies do, it will require a more regulatory process to list on nasdaq giving more exposure for BRN.. and if a TO were to happen more expose to those that suitors or stategic investing houses- of which we alreadyh have some on our books; alot of business will be done in the US. So the expectation is mine.
    Exposure to more massive markets capital will be needed going forward. look at some of the turnover in some of the large US companies.
    Alot of our friends and foe from all over the world are listed there, for expose. We can't do it alone, (a statement used by a major companys' CEO- now turning over billions in revenue) we need other companies to buy; to collaborate progressing to end product, other wise we will just churn for the day traders and shorters.
    Also looking for a few more % pionts and activity via US listing and gains via exchange rates.
    as said alot of stocks on the hasdaq trade at SP based on furture earning expectations this to excesss ie over heated hype, 200-300% not unheard of. The ASX stocks are to me more conservative... and correctly so... although influenced by hype as well, as we have seen with BRN quickly going to 90c.
    Gold stocks here used to be huge movers...but they tend to now just limp forward on good news.... which doesn't much count unless they mover to being a miner not explorer with good results.
    If you look to those large companies in the US, many are trading on the speculation of what a company could or should be earning in 2-5 years time, and trade on multiple of 40x plus earnings... not 40x net profit but just earnings.... even our oz company had thrived on some expose trading on those future expectations of revenue growth. i prefer multiples of 8 or 10x. or less, and expect better than that at current prices with BRN in couple of years. maybe 3 to 5x which will make it a leader in its field. welll that is the aim anyway. with wide exposure use 400 mil earning is achievable., as touted by our execs with Akida everywhere... so maybe conservative even if we get 10% of the market. So at those earning what will our SP be in 2years?.... do the sums.
    If we aren't looking at those conservative estimates then why are we here investing and holding? not for 10 or 15 million revenue that for sure othewise we will only be paying our team of employees and setting up their superfunds..... and nothing left of us retail shareholders, the share market is full off companies that only use their funds CR etc for this purpose, just a churn within.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $397.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.3¢ $1.088M 5.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 2090583 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 155197 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.