BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2455

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Some people have said, that entry into the ASX300 can sometimes be a negative thing for the share price.

Brainchip is not that Company.

There is going to be heaps of pushing and shoving here though, so who knows, what's going to happen in the coming days..

Super funds will be purchasing BRN shares in volume and holding for 5 years minimum, so any price under 2 dollars is fair game (my opinion).

Brainchip is becoming the Behemoth, we all thought it could/would and will turn a genuine profit, well before APT (with just 1 or 2 more IP deals).

It doesn't matter, that we made $120000 or whatever it was last quarter, last year..
    Current quarterly is likely to show a minimum of 1000% increase, mainly from EAP fees.

People can try to talk the price down with poorly researched information or whatever..
    I wouldn't be surprised, if we actually start to get some intelligent down rampers on the forum..

But you can't stop an AKIDA, whose time has come

The forum is now madness, there will be over 600 posts soon, for today..
    And I feel this poster child favourite, of the unsophisticated pleb investors, that we are, will gain more and more fans and attention..

I've never had reason to put anyone on ignore, but out of necessity, as I do enjoy reading the posts, I will be smacking that ignore button like crazy, on any muppet, past or present, that pops up.

Once the next IP deal hits. It will be too late, for those muppets anyway, if it isn't already.

All my genuine opinions, on what we will experience here.
    Last edited by DingoBorat: 19/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.