BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2476

1. 9,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25831
    Some what ifs:

What if I in the run up last year over paid for my few thousand shares say 75 cents through excitement, lack of research and general lack of knowledge of how the market works.

What if it was very significant money to me and so when the price fell back I panicked and held not knowing what to do until it bottomed out and then because of how significant this money was to me I then decided to closely study the markets, read everything I could and make myself an expert in share trading generally and Brainchip specifically to the point where I could advise others as to what was going to happen with the share price of Brainchip on a daily basis,

What if as a result of this deep study I correctly held my shares until they rose again to say 66.5 cents but due to my very deep knowledge of Brainchip and the markets generally I was in a position to advise others that though Brainchip was going up at the moment I was going to sell when it reached 75 cents even though I believed in Brainchip for the future that it would definitely fall back to 40 cents and I would buy in again then and have even more shares.

What if really does not make any sense does it. Logic tells us that anyone who actually was telling the 'what if' truth about the foregoing would actually sell now and cut out any risk that Brainchip does not go to 75 cents because when it falls back past 56.5 cents to 40 cents as they know it will (and are prepared to advise others it will) they will be in a position to buy again and be in front of where they are now without the risk associated with betting on 75 cents.

The only 'what if' that fits is they are ruled by greed and really have not done the research to advise anyone as to what is going to happen with the price of Brainchip or any other share.

My opinion only DYOR but as a very successful self made business woman said to me once "opinions are like backsides everyone has one even,,,,,,,,"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.