BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-2542

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25800
    “At present, BrainChip and GrAI Matter are among the few companies offering an SNN. “Akida follows neuromorphic design principles, which distribute all the computation so that it is spread across multiple neural processing units (NPUs),” said Anil Manker, CEO and co-founder of BrainChip. “Each NPU has its own memory and computation media.”

The above is it plus in table it states AKIDA technology typically uses 1 watt of power. Brian Moyer has written better articles. True he states there are no benchmarks and you cannot compare products but cannot believe Anil would have given him 1 watt as being typical power requirement as he has never stated this in any presentation I have seen him give.

Totally at odds with everything Peter can der Made has said.

Not sure that anyone looking for a low powered edge device will make a decision based on his article but I am getting increasingly annoyed by poorly researched inaccurate journalism.

What else is wrong in the article about the other products that I know little to nothing about. What can I believe.

My opinion only will shut up now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.