BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Good morning. Spoiler alert, ....don't read if you don't want to...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Good morning. Spoiler alert, ....don't read if you don't want to be bummed out before your morning bagel. I am on a negative rant below because the stock chart is too damn depressing as of late. I'm mad as hell, and I can't take it anymore. Of course everything I write is my own opinion. Like most of us I don't know anything, but have opinions. Oh yeah.

!) The US OTC trading in Brainchip should cause you to return to bed. Nice bounce in US equities as of mid afternoon, but no drafting pull for BRCHF. More like running from....

2) The action of late is reflective of the "meh" attitude of investors towards this "no name" stock with negligible revenue and void of anything to get exited about. And it is "no name" to most investors. 100,000 +/- shares traded is a GREAT day! Alex the rocket scientist is not in the stock for a reason. Liking the Brainchip story as he has stated is nice. So what? Why did he sell, hmmmm?
    If it's the dysfunctional OTC (just my snotty opinion) then is anyone listening to his message? If it's Brainchip the company well, I expect he would never admit it,....he's not stupid. But in any situation that has ambiguity you can always just follow the money like the saying goes.

3) Yes,....your damn right I'm in a bad mood. Stocks abhore a vacuum of news, ...unless growing revenues are the news. There will not be any good news in the companies near term quarterly reports I speculate. There certainly will not be any stock moving revenues to speak of. Being close to commercialization is NOT good enough to move this equity.

4) How long does it take to QC a few thousand Akida 1000 chips? God save us all if they find errors, mistakes, or other defects. This is akin to the checkers checking the checkers. Doesn't the factory QC?

5) Now, I am incapable of taking photos and tagging them in one try on my phone as some others have been messing around with and raving about. It's cool that you'll can do that. I don't see the revenue potential in such an excercise. Nor am I able to extrapolate such a thing to commercially exploading revenues. I admit ignorance here. Go ahead pile on, but please try and educate too. Tell me precisely why being able to do this is a revenue generating game changer. I know, one shot learning on a chip with no internet involved. Amazing,....right? I don't know that. How does this translate into a company running to Brainchip to sign up? There are a ton of of non techie people who can't do this stuff, but have tons of money to invest. Why should they invest? Solving the edge computing problem of the future? How does Brainchip sell smart city solutions to cities? Not by one shot learning beer bottles, I'm guessing.

6) I know Mr. DeNardo exercised his employee stock options recently. I don't understand all of what's going on with this. Please tell me, did he excercise and sell all (or most) of his shares then? If so, why? Wouldn't he want to wait and make all the more money from his appreciating shares when the revenues he promised would be coming begin soon? Too hard to answer, unless your Louis. Best ignore this one and consider it rhetorical on my part.

7) I look forward to our next CEO. I fear no one wants to take on the role. Or the price to do so will so dilute our company nothing will move the stock price. That fear is totally unfounded, right? Anyone,....? Are we gonna get a mid level executive with a scientist pedigree who can build a chip, or someone who can sell a fast growing company for more than it's worth?

8) Speaking of dilution, I don't know how this company digs itself out from under the extroadinary amount of available shares for a company this size. And there's more to come I'm afraid. That's what tiny companies with no revenues do to attract employees, throw shares at them. I've alluded to a reverse stock split before. It's looking more likely all the time, imo, which may actually turn out to be a good thing.

9) I don't want to wish my remaining life away, but I wish it to be a year from now. Seriously. I want to be looking at things fresh in one year. I don't want to suffer through 1-8 above for the next year, the pessimism from a few others every trading day and weekends, too (and now me). I just want it,.... the quiscence, to be over.

Sorry everyone and for those of you that are gluttons for lousy posts and read this tirade know that I am finally done. I feel a bit better having vented my frustration.

Now I'm going to go back and read some FF post's and get my head back on straight. With regards, dippY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.