BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

An excellent summary Reuben and I concur whole heartedly.I too...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    An excellent summary Reuben and I concur whole heartedly.
    I too have a similar holding and definitely in for the long haul. To see the SP fall the way it has is very disappointing to say the least but as many have already posted whilst there is no news from the company it’s retrace is inevitable.
    I remember reading some time back that the company was only going to release announcements that were of significance or at least words to that effect. Personally I would have thought the release of the chips from Socionext and the fact that they were being fully tested before being passed onto customers was significant but apparently not.
    This of course has been verified in Rob Telson interviews links provided by Posters (many thanks to them) We can only hope that by the end of this month in the Q update directly from the company will bring good news. In the meantime I see this as an opportunity to pick up extra shares at this ridiculous SP.
    I just remind myself that nothing has changed with the tech itself and fundamentals remain rock solid when this rebounds I think it will rebound hard and hopefully soon.
    AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.