BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26335

1. 10,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27198
    I think there is clear middle ground here. Halio produces an accelerator that uses more power and it is finding a market for edge applications where customers are not concerned about power use particularly and where the sole objective is to speed up the transmission of data from the server edge to the server and back again.

There are other products/accelerators out there also taking market share at the server edge.

I will harp back to the podcast with Rob Lincourt of DELL Technologies because I learnt a great deal in that podcast not the least of which was the idea of edge as the endpoint and the notion that these end points are at all sorts of levels.

Till this interview edge was edge plus the far edge when the former CEO referenced Space Flight and NASA.

I personally believe that Brainchip’s AKD technology has no competition at the EDGE edge.

The EDGE for this purpose is the place where unconnected intelligence is mandatory and where on device incremental and one shot learning make the application possible.

No one else in the world can do this and Brainchip has locked in its patent protection in all three of these elements as well as many others and controls the JAST learning rules.

Whether the lead is 2,3,4 or 5 years is irrelevant as all the marketing theory supports the view that 12 months is
    more than sufficient even if you have the second best product. Clearly Brainchip does not have a second best product that space is firmly held by Loihi 2.

The market resistance that exists for revolutionary new products creating a barrier to entry is not exclusively owned by AKIDA.

Traditional Von Neumann architecture is not going to suddenly find its way to the EDGE. The competitor or competitor that is coming after Brainchip will be an equally revolutionary product and will also face the same barrier to entry so it is not going to suddenly chuck a ‘u’ turn and steal AKIDA’s spot.

Just one percent of the addressable market and more than twice the lead time than theoretically required to bask in all facets of first mover advantage sunshine.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.