BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26406

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5541
    Hi tigers....I have always enjoyed your positive attitude towards Brainchip, but since returning to Perth 3 months ago I can sense from your posts, which are few and far between these days, you are a little dirty on BRN.

I'm not 100% sure why, but is it because of lack of information or missing deadlines, I am hoping to organize a group of us Perth guys to get together for an informal coffee morning with Tony and hopefully Peter to chew the fat on all things Neuromorphic, it would be great to catch up with the Brainchip loyal supporters, and have our two key personnel from Perth there for a coffee and muffin in downtown Perth for an hour or so...just an idea rolleyes.png

All this talk about "takeovers" and Intel in the same breath, does irritate me slightly.

Last week I received a number of emails from long term holders a little frustrated with how the share price has been going in reverse, so I contacted the company, or a certain person, more to the point.

I hold 1&# million shares and have no plans of selling.

The company is running it's own race now and into the foreseeable future, so please stop all this chatter about a takeover....Intel and others are running their own race, we are in a different, much more advanced dimension.

$2 $10 $25 $50 it's totally irrelevant....in my opinion of course.

Goodnight from Perth...Tech x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $526.9K 3.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 416470 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1427659 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.