BRN 0.00% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26407

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    tigers2008................I just posted this over on the Brainchip + Nasa, airforce thread. -

"I believe there will be a point in time in the future, when a literal avalanche of announcements will come through and we and the Market will be very surprised.
    A time and a place for everything............"

We, being you and I do not have the necessary Intel/information to make a reasonable determination of which way the company strategy should go or follow.
    There would be many different paths/strategies that could have been taken, right ones, wrong ones , better ones or worse ones.
    Choosing which one to use for the Companies strategy or Business Plan and implementing this and moving forward with it is something which I would not wish to have responsibility over. It would be a burden which would weigh down heavily on most men & women, and which most would probably fail with also.
    Therefore while we surmise much and this is all we can do mostly, as we must be like a passenger in a plane. We must give up control and just trust that someone else far more experienced, trained and educated than us is managing the Business Plan or Strategy while investing in this company.
    Much like the passenger in the plane, we trust that the responsible person placed at the controls.......... is not the local village idiot.

I often sit back and consider the what ifs & whys about the progress with BRN. I am sure that from my own experiences there would be many variables that would sink any strategy that I though would be best for BRN and shareholders. Daily like most I think where is any news? But the variables may well make this.......... not the time nor place for this type of Strategy.........yet.
    Its a vicious world in the Corporate theatre of IoT. A no holds barred playground.

Just remember we do have a Unicorn! biggrin.png

Yak52 cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $526.9K 3.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 416470 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 1427659 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.