BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26422

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    It has been mentioned time and time again.
    They have NDAs to adhere to. Also they have been delivering podcasts, doing interviews and roadshows. We have been promoting, just not through ASX Ann's and therefore SP has been down. But this is what you only focus on... Price.

It is a subtle strategy I believe to not make other partners anxious by announcing ball scratches every week. Our customers are business to business and integrity is key for strong partnerships.

Every business has its stakeholders. We as shareholders are certainly important. But as a tech start up, I would put my customers first. Show them we are not small fry announcing that 'woohoo, we made some chips', but get everything sorted until something is really important to announce. Long term we also get a better investor class too. I think we have an avalanche scenario playing out like Yak52 said.

Us shareholders are taking the brunt unfortunately at the moment for the sake of company progress, we just need to think of the low SP now as a sacrifice for something better later. That is what I do anyway.

GLAH
    Last edited by Gazdix: 13/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.