BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26703

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 557
    Hello.
    I may be somewhat Covid confused atm so please bear with me.
    I am just trying to understand (beyond the conjecture) what we actually know of the current state of play?

Rob has said we are currently quality control assessing the several thousand Akida 1000 chips we have just had produced, and that this QA should be completed in the next few weeks.
    As I understand it we don't actually know how many were produced?

We have also been told by Ken that we are not producing chips on spec for inventory but working on a just in time model. So we have them manufactured to fill orders.
    Do we think that applies to this current batch or are they more of a final production run check so we know what our finished product at scale looks and performs like?
    Do we know if any of the current batch we are testing are going into end products or are we assuming they are for further R&D and QA by us and our known and unknown EAP's?

Are we assuming that the current chips we have on hand will be sent to our current 15 or so Early Access Program participants including the 4 we know of being Ford, Valeo, Vorago and NASA?
    Are these mounted on boards for specific use cases or just as the stand alone Akida chip so they can do their own in house QA testing and further research?

We also know of the intention to produce a product that will be associated with the Raspberry Pi module to gain traction with the hobbyist community possibly sometime next year.
    Is this likely to be an IP sale to a Raspberry pi producer or physical chips incorporated in a USB stick type product?
    Do we at this stage know what the sales model will be for these?
    ie...will we be selling these directly from the website?

Thanks in advance for any considered replies.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.