BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26709

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25797
    (Do we think that applies to this current batch or are they more of a final production run check so we know what our finished product at scale looks and performs like?
    Do we know if any of the current batch we are testing are going into end products or are we assuming they are for further R&D and QA by us and our known and unknown EAP's?)

I think there is not a simple answer. This is the production chip. They have ordered sufficient to satisfy EAP’s who want to see a production chip, Proof of Concept customers who want to confirm their design concept running on AKIDA and IP clients who want to know that a production chip can be produced and at what yield.

They also have small engineering firms wanting chips to prove and market product concepts to clients.

They also have these distribution partners that will be announced in the next month or so who will need samples to demo to their customers.

Some of these will clearly want the chips on Boards for testing purposes.

(Are we assuming that the current chips we have on hand will be sent to our current 15 or so Early Access Program participants including the 4 we know of being Ford, Valeo, Vorago and NASA?)

See my answer above.

(Are these mounted on boards for specific use cases or just as the stand alone Akida chip so they can do their own in house QA testing and further research?)

See my answer above.

(
    We also know of the intention to produce a product that will be associated with the Raspberry Pi module to gain traction with the hobbyist community possibly sometime next year. Is this likely to be an IP sale to a Raspberry pi producer or physical chips incorporated in a USB stick type product? Do we at this stage know what the sales model will be for these? ie...will we be selling these directly from the websiteI

I do not have sufficient information to answer this
    question as Ken Scarince’s comments regarding Boards next year based on previous information has created confusion around Raspberry Pi/Tacheon Pi from my perspective.

I think you might want to ask Tony Dawe a direct question about this if it is not covered in the 4C.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.