BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-26715

1. 9,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25787
    It is not reasonable for myself to suggest likelihood’s but the catalysts that some shareholders and potential investors might value are in my opinion:

1. Announcement or announcements that one or more of the 15 EAP customers have placed an order or orders for chips or have taken a licence or licences for the IP.

2. An announcement that a new CEO has been found where that CEO is considered favourably by share holders and potential investors.

3. If in announcing a sale of chips or an IP licence the disclosed company is one which has a very significant global position and is a household named company around the world this could be a super catalyst. For example a company with the profile of DELL would likely rate more highly as a catalyst than say Valeo even though Valeo is a huge global enterprise.

4. There are currently six patents approved to be granted on the payment of the prescribed fee and no appeals being lodged by third parties which likely will be announced before the end of 2021. They are all significant patents and an informed market might attribute value to their being announced.

5. Ken Scarince referenced an announcement in the next month or so regarding the distribution sales partner network being put in place by Rob Telson.

6. The up coming 4C.

7. A technical update covering the testing of AKD1000 or any of the next generation neural networks.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.