BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

While currently on the OTC markets, I think Nasdaq would...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    While currently on the OTC markets, I think Nasdaq would eventually be a better home for this stock. However, they do need to meet the requirements of the Nasdaq.

First, according to Investopedia, firms need to already have 1.25 million publicly traded shares with a collective market value of $45 million. However, the minimum security list price is $4 / share (about $5.41 AUD).

Second, they need to fill out an application and provide financial statements verifying that they meet the required standards. If they are accepted then they must also provide written notice to the previous exchange with the intent to delist voluntarily. They may also be required to notify shareholders about the change, but I only see that as a positive. The company will most likely keep the same symbol they are using on the OTCQX (BRCHF).

By the time the shares reach that price, which I hope will be within the next five years, I think several long-term investors will be very happy with their investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.