BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

CEO news by end of year is basically a given, I mean that's...

1. 1,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    CEO news by end of year is basically a given, I mean that's the bare minimum, in my opinion that'll get us back to the 60c floor if it's a good candidate.

Any news from any of our EAP's or Renesas / Magik Eye will take us to 70-80c easily.

Any word from Ford or NASA or any other recognition or interest from another big corporation will take us back to the 90c + region which we all witnessed last year around September.

Given how little we have heard since being made aware that BRN had secured production of the first batch of chips (which severely drove the SP/overall sentiment of the stock down). BRN has held up quite well if you ask me. It had a strong strong resistance @ .39c.

The wall would just not budge, that tells me that everybody holding at that stage are the long term investors, allowing the day traders to hop back out.

All the people who were in the "short position @ 10c" team are quiet recently on these forums.. good to see the ridiculous calls put to bed.

Market Cap has increased majorly within 5 business days.. sitting at 700m +

Not going to lie, I've been pretty bored of seeing red numbers in my portfolio recently, but I have never lost faith and I never will unless I start seeing serious red flags, for which, I have not yet seen.

Kenchase, out. For all you Melbournians, enjoy life outside of lockdown, you all bloody deserve it!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.