BRN 1.56% 32.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-271

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    rayz.

I believe I got you right !!! End date of Vorago CNN RNN PROCESSOR Phase 1 Hardening on 1st march 2021 !!!!!
    .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    The ultimate goal of this project is to create a radiation-hardened Neural Network suitable for Ede use. Neural Networks operating at the Edge will need to perform Continuous Learning and Few-shot/One-shot Learning with very low energy requirements, as will NN operation. Spiking Neural Networks (SNNs) provide the architectural framework to enable Edge operation and Continuous Learning. SNNs are event-driven and represent events as a spike or a train of spikes. Because of the sparsity of their data representation, the amount of processing Neural Networks need to do for the same stimulus can be significantly less than conventional Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), much like a human brain. To function in Space and in other extreme Edge environments, Neural Networks, including SNNs, must be made rad-hard.Brainchiprsquo;s Akida Event Domain Neural Processor (www.brainchipinc.com) offers native support for SNNs. Brainchip has been able to drive power consumption down to about 3 pJ per synaptic operation in their 28nm Si implementation. The Akida Development Environment (ADE) uses industry-standard development tools Tensorflow and Keras to allow easy simulation of its IP.
    Phase I is the first step towards creating radiation-hardened Edge AI capability. We plan to use the Akida Neural Processor architecture and, in Phase I, will: Understand the operation of Brainchiprsquo;s IP Understand 28nm instantiation of that IP (Akida) Evaluate radiation vulnerability of different parts of the IP through the Akida Development Environment Define architecture of target IC Define how HARDSILreg; will be used to harden each chosen IP block Choose a target CMOS node (likely 28nm) and create a plan to design and fabricate the IC in that node, including defining the HARDSILreg; process modules for this baseline process Define the radiation testing plan to establish the radiation robustness of the IC Successfully accomplishing these objectives:Establishes the feasibility of creating a useful, radiation-hardened product IC with embedded NPU and already-existing supporting software ecosystem to allow rapid adoption and productive use within NASA and the Space community.\n\n\n\n\t Creates the basis for an executable Phase II proposal and path towards fabrication of the processor.\n\n
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.005(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $590.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 32.5¢ 31.5¢ $335.9K 1.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341748 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 351444 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 18/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
32.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 1.08 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 32.0¢ 226188
Last updated 10.45am 18/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.