BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Hi FFCan I slip this bit in to add to your great summary.This...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295

Hi FF

Can I slip this bit in to add to your great summary.

This interview with Comsec Executive Series with Tom Piotrowski on 1 Jun 2021

TOM PIOTROWSKI: Speaking of the value of people, you've had a bit of a transition in terms of leadership in recent times. How is the job search going as far as finding a new candidate to head up the organisation?

PETER VAN DER MADE: Yeah, we have a shortlist. We entered this process for about two or three months now. We are looking at candidates that are in large organisations. We need a CEO, for instance, who's capable of taking this organisation from where we are at the moment to the next level up.

So we are thinking AMD, Intel, Google, all the big organisations. This is where we are looking for our next CEO. We need to entice our next CEO away from these big organisations, somebody who may be second in charge who has been passed over for the job, somebody who's eager and hungry for success.

TOM PIOTROWSKI: Indeed, there are some pretty impressive organisations that you've mentioned there. If there was a timeline for when you are hoping to have someone in the role, what date would you be shooting for?

PETER VAN DER MADE: We're looking at a time of about six to nine months to get this person on board.

https://www.commsec.com.au/market-news/executive-series/2021/brainchip-holdings-brn.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.