BRN 9.09% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-27874

1. 9,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25444

You are cordially invited to join Integrous client Meta Materials Inc. (“META®”) CTO, Jonathan Waldern and be a part of an exciting event and fireside chat to include META’s own expert and Stanford Professor Mark Brongersma, as well as META’s partners Covestro, Facebook, and Microsoft.

Consumer AR has been the topic of discussion for XR experts around the world for years. Many industry experts have gone on record as saying that AR will be the next technology to revolutionize the way we live every aspect of our lives. Just like smartphones, AR is poised to alter how we work, shop, travel, communicate with one another, and interact with the world around us.

So what's stopping the tech from achieving its potential popularity? What steps are AR companies taking to overcome these hurdles?

Join us November 1st for a discussion on what steps can be taken to bring consumer AR into the mainstream.

This morning I received the above invitation from Integrous Communications.

In the last 4C Brainchip updated shareholders with the progress it is making under the guidance of Integrous Communications stating:

“Engagement with global equity capital markets
    The Company is accelerating its engagement with global investors through the appointment of a US-based investor relations firm, Integrous Communications. This strategic engagement is focused primarily on the US market but is also generating significant interest from institutional and retail investors in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.”

Clearly Integrous Communications are a solid choice to promote and manage Bainchip’s investor relations in the USA.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.020(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.0¢ $2.364M 11.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 900437 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 572060 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.