BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-27938

1. 1,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    I agree longer term that the synapse symbol is a somewhat classier and subtler branding for us, and though am not particularly enamoured of our robot, think it is, at this point in time, an appropriate initial signal to potential customers and the wider public, of what we are offering.
    After all, what is a robot if not a somewhat autonomous collection of sensors at the edge.
    Also robots are cool at the moment, evidenced by the Boston Dynamics creatures.
    Our particular "Ken" is fashioned to be a non threatening, kid friendly version emphasising our intended role in beneficial AI.
    There is a lot of "terminator" emotional baggage out there which somewhat muddies the water which is why they have visioned him as such.
    People will need some time to get an understanding of quite what our synapse symbol means or indeed what a synapse even is.
    We are just crawling at this stage, pulling ourselves up and learning to walk.
    Before we know it we'll be running and then no doubt flying and quite possibly, in time, ubiquitous.
    Indeed, I believe we may truly be............ AKIDA EVERYWHERE....given a little luck, good ongoing management and a suitable macro economy in which to thrive.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.